“Do you think, if he had his druthers, President Obama would repeal the Second Amendment?” asked radio talk show host Laura Ingraham.
“I don’t think there’s any question about it. Most liberal Democrats would,” he said. “I don’t know of any liberal Republicans that would, but most liberal Democrats would. They’ll mouth that they wouldn’t, but look, what are they doing? They want more and more controls.”
Liberal Democrats in Missouri and Minnesota have proposed legislation that would require owners of so-called “assault weapons” to either disable them, ship them out of the state or surrender them to authorities.
Liberal Democrats in Wisconsin passed around draft legislation that would outlaw bullets required by the state for hunting bear and deer.
Liberal Democrats in Washington State proposed a gun control measure that initially required annual inspections by local sheriffs. That requirement was quietly removed after one of the sponsors said he wasn’t aware of it.
In January, Iowa state Rep. Dan Muhlbauer (D-Manilla) suggested confiscating semi-automatic weapons from law-abiding gun owners.
“We cannot have big guns out here as far as the big guns that are out here, the semi-automatics and all of them,” he told the Daily Times Herald. “We can’t have those running around out here. Those are not hunting weapons.”
Liberal Democrats at the federal level have also introduced proposals that would ban certain weapons based solely on their appearance.
In December, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-TX), the “Congressional boss from Hell” not known for being the sharpest pencil in the box, urged Americans to turn in their guns.
“I would personally just say to those who are listening, maybe you want to turn in your guns,” she said.
Other liberals have gone further than calling for confiscation and repeal of the Second Amendment. Some have actually called for supporters of gun rights to be eradicated – killed.
As far as Hatch is concerned, it’s all about politics.
But it’s about more than that – much more.
This is about the very survival of the United States as a free, sovereign republic with enumerated rights guaranteed by the Constitution.
If liberals get their way, we will no longer be the land of the free; we will become the home of the enslaved.
- New NRA ad: Politicians ‘don’t rule’ Americans or ‘give us rights’
- Sheriff warns of second American revolution if gun confiscation laws pass
- Company designs targets with pictures of armed children, pregnant women
- Biden claims shotgun easier for women to use than AR-15; Gun expert disagrees
- Bill by Missouri GOP Rep. would make proposing gun control legislation a felony
- Washington gun control proposal said to violate Fourth Amendment to Constitution
- Annual inspection requirement axed from Washington gun control proposal
- Mexico to ask for registry of guns in border states, national media silent
- Communist Party USA backs Obama gun grab, calls Second Amendment obsolete
- Missouri Democrats propose law giving gun owners 90 days to turn in weapons
- Minnesota Democrats pushing gun confiscation bill similar to Missouri’s
- Wisconsin Democrats circulate legislation to ban hunting ammunition
- Arkansas governor signs law allowing concealed guns in churches
- Iowa Democrat: Ban and confiscate semi-automatic guns
- NY Democrat begs Republican to keep gun confiscation proposal from public
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Liberals, media engage in propaganda to demonize law-abiding gun owners
- Gun rights advocate: Obama said people shouldn’t be able to own guns
- New York Governor: Confiscation of guns ‘could be an option’
- Is it time for conservatives to boycott CNN for anti-Second Amendment propaganda?
- Classmate: Newtown shooter Adam Lanza had web page dedicated to Satan
- CNN’s Piers Morgan upset over White House petition calling for his deportation
- Liberals on Twitter call for murder of NRA members after NRA press conference (Video)
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee to America: Turn in your guns
- Meet six people who would not be alive if liberals had their way on guns
- Actress Marg Helgenberger: ‘One can only hope’ NRA members are shot dead
- Democratic Party leader: Call to shoot NRA members not a death threat
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Should an apology from a Democratic Party Executive Committee member cover calls for mass shootings?